According to exclusive reports from Dockaysworld, the convoy of Omega Fire ministries founder, Apostle Johnson Suleman has been attacked by gunmen with his daughter and aides reportedly shot.
Sources confirmed that the incident happened at Warake road Auchi, Edo state while the clergyman was in transit with his entourage.
Apostle Suleman survived the attack. His vehicle which is said to be badly damaged had escaped narrowly with the rims as the tyres had been shot.
There were fatalities with over 4 aides dying during the attack which is said to have been an attempted kidnapping. It is unclear if the Apostle’s first daughter who was also shot survived the ordeal.
Graphic: Exclusive reports reaching #dockaysworld confirms that the convoy omega fire ministry founder apostle Johnson suleman has narrowly escaped death at the hands of gunmen with his daughter, aides shot. #apostlesuleman #joshsonsuleman #apostlejohnsonsuleman pic.twitter.com/OAVd82ckVL
— Dockaysworld (@Dockaysworld) October 21, 2022