American rapper Kanye West was spotted hanging out with Brazilian model Juliana Nalu, again as the duo enjoyed a date night.
Kanye and Juliana were seen at a movie theater on Sunday night, October 9, in Hollywood, getting a pair of tickets for Swedish filmmaker Ruben Östlund’s “Triangle of Sadness.”
The 24-year-old model was reppin’ some of his merch once again, the “2024” hat he’s shown off online and worn in the past.
Kanye and Juliana had already been out and about recently; they checked into a hotel together on Thursday, October 6, in Beverly Hills and followed that up with dinner on Saturday night at Giorgio Baldi in Santa Monica.
Juliana has had modeling on her mind for a long time. She told Latina Magazine she knew it was in her blood since she was 6.
Kanye West was barred from posting on his Twitter account after the shocking threats just hours after being restricted on Instagram.
In a post, that has since been removed by Twitter, Kanye wrote: “I’m a bit sleepy tonight but when I wake up I’m going death con 3 On JEWISH PEOPLE.”
He added: “The funny thing is I actually can’t be Anti Semitic because black people are actually Jew also.
“You guys have toyed with me and tried to black ball anyone whoever opposes your agenda.”
Jamie Lee Curtis spoke about the timing of West’s words, coming a week after Yom Kippur, adding: “Words matter. A threat to Jewish people ended once in a genocide.”
Comedian Sarah Silverman and Frozen star Josh Gad have come forward to denounce Kanye’s anti-Semitic Twitter outburst.
Silverman, 51, tweeted: “Kanye threatened the Jews yesterday on twitter and it’s not even trending. Why do mostly only Jews speak up against Jewish hate? The silence is so loud.”
Hours after posting, West was locked out of his Twitter account as Jewish celebrities and politicians condemned him for the vile online abuse.
A Twitter spokesman said of West’s remarks: “The account in question has been locked due to a violation of Twitter’s policies.” This means that the rapper will be unable to post.